ESSR Grants and Club for Young Radiologists
What we offer to young Radiologists?
ESSR Young Stars Club
Raise your voice
Members under the age of 40 with interest in involvement in the ESSR are asked to become members of a new Young Stars Club.
We address residents in training, fellows, PhD students (not only radiologists) and medical students
- Educational demands from the young members’ perspective
- Makerspace (collaborative work space inside a school, library or public/private facility for making, learning, exploring and sharing with high tech)
This group met for the first time at the ESSR congress in Bari in 2017 under the umbrella of the ESSR Education Committee and collected ideas and initiatives to support young colleagues in the field of musculoskeletal imaging.
We kindly invite young colleagues to join this club!
In case of interest, please contact email@example.com.
ESSR Young Researcher Grants
Submit your research project and get sponsored
Young researchers are encouraged to develop their projects in the field of musculoskeletal diagnostic and interventional imaging. Currently, ESSR is sponsoring up to 3 grants of EUR 2.500 each per year.
* Projects can be proposed by ESSR members in good standing who do not exceed 35 years of age.
* All projects should be mentored by a senior ESSR member, who will be in charge of overall supervision of the project.
* Each project should have a maximum length of one year, although six additional months may be requested.
* Each ESSR member can propose only one project per year.
Click here for more information: Young Researcher Grants - https://essr.org/education/young-researchers-grant/
Professor Paolo Simoni is looking for a young radiologist interested in pediatric radiology with UE diploma
to be employed in his department, in Brussels, in children hospital. Good salary plus variable benefits are provided, as well as PHD programme. Good Engling is needed at the begining, and French will be necessary, however can be learnt on site. The candidate must be curious and hard working. If you are interested, could you please send you application to prof. Paolo Simoni:
Prof. Paolo Simoni MD, PhD, MBA
Professor of Radiology at Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Chief of Radiology Department
"Reine Fabiola" Children's University Hospital
15, Avenue Jean Joseph Crocq
Brussels - Belgium